Cub Cadet 3165 Mower, Lawn and Garden Tractor

You will need to use the drive adapter and muffler off of your original engine. You may have to use the oil filter bracket. The wiring may be slightly different, so if needed you can use the wiring harness off of your old engine. If you buy an engine that the model number starts with "305" or "356" the flywheel fan and housing will be thicker and you will likely have to utilize these two parts from your original engine.

Sidebar Sidebar Sidebar