Cub Cadet 1020 Mower, Lawn and Garden Tractor

If you have an electric clutch, you will have to use the alternator and regulator off of your old engine or buy one that already has it on there. If you have a fuel tank or fuel pump mounted to your engine you will also have to use it off of your old engine. If you use an L-head style engine with recoil start only you would have to use your flywheel, alternator and starter to make the engine electric start. You cannot use an OHV engine because he exhaust port is on the opposite side as an L-Head engine.

Sidebar Sidebar Sidebar