Unused items can be returned within 60 days for refund or exchange.
- Shipping charges are not refunded.
- Electrical item returns are subject to inspection for starters, coils, and clutches.
- Items that have been used are not eligible to return and must follow the manufacturer warranty process.
- You must contact the Customer Support Department to obtain a Return Authorization number for your return.
- Return Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. This responsibility also includes condition of the item and any damage in return shipping. You will need to package the item sufficiently to prevent damage.
- Once we receive back the return, it will be inspected. Any damages or condition issues will be indexed and value deducted from return amount. Value of return will be applied to either exchange or refund.
- In accordance with federal law, refunds will be issued to the original method of payment. We will refund the due amount to the same credit card or PayPal account that was used to purchase the item. If the original payment method is no longer valid (lost card), we may issue the refund via company check and mail it to the "bill to" address on file. There may be a significant delay in processing time for refund checks.