18hp OHV V-Twin with kit and electric clutch to fit into a JD318 or 316 with Onan "P" series engine Briggs Stratton Engine,
Standard Shipping Charge: $139.99
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Series
- Pressurized oil system
- Complete Engine Repower Kit
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Engine Displacement (cc): 570
- Electric Start: Electric Start
- Alternator: 16 Amp
- Oil Capacity: 1.5 Quarts
- Oil type: Synthetic 10W-30
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 151
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- This kit has been designed to fit as closely as possible in the tractors mentioned above without drilling, cutting, or wiring changes as long as your tractor is in its original factory configuration. Nevertheless, some adapting during installation is generally expected as most of these tractors are now 26-35 years old and have been modified in some way.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Small Engine Warehouse has designed and assembled each engine kit to match as closely as possible to the original installation. However, some adapting during installation should be expected.
Fits These Models
- John Deere 316,318 with Onan P series