18hp Horizontal Shaft, Conversion kit to fit International Cub Cadet 682, 782 Briggs & Stratton Engine, Has Black Shroud
Standard Shipping Charge: $139.99
- Pressurized oil system
- Complete Engine Repower Kit
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Engine Displacement (cc): 570
- Electric Start: Electric Start
- Alternator: 16 Amp
- Oil Capacity: 1.5 Quarts
- Oil type: Synthetic 10W-30
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 151
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- This kit will fit right in the International Cub Cadet 682 782 tractors mentioned above. You will not have to drill any holes or cut anything for this to fit The wiring will plug right in to your existing wiring.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Small Engine Warehouse has designed and assembled each engine kit to match as closely as possible to the original installation. However, some adapting during installation should be expected.
Fits These Models
- International Cub Cadet 682,782