18hp Horizontal Shaft, Conversion kit to fit Cub Cadet 1000, 1200, 1250, 1450, 1650 Briggs Stratton Engine
Standard Shipping Charge: $139.99
- Pressurized oil system
- Complete Engine Repower Kit
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electric Start: Electric Start
- Alternator: 16 Amp
- Oil Capacity: 1.5 Quarts
- Oil type: Synthetic 10W-30
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 151
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- You will have to remove your original fuel tank and use the 1 gallon tank that we will provide with this kit. This is the only way we could get a new style engine to fit in this application. You will also need to cut the bar that goes across the underside of the hood to hold it together, this will not affect the hood integrity at all. You will need to do away with your original mounting brackets and use the ones that we will provide THE SIDE SHIELDS WILL NOT FIT BACK ON WITH THE VANGUARD ENGINE!
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Small Engine Warehouse has designed and assembled each engine kit to match as closely as possible to the original installation. However, some adapting during installation should be expected.
Fits These Models
- Cub Cadet 1000,1200,1250,1450,1650