1150 Series, Horizontal 3/4"x2-5/16" Shaft, 1/2"x1-1/8" Auxiliary PTO Shaft, Fuel Tank, Muffler, Recoil Start, Briggs & Stratton Engine
Standard Shipping Charge: $36.99
- Briggs & Stratton Intek Series
- 11.5 ft-lbs
- Auxiliary PTO shaft
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Engine Displacement (cc): 250
- Electric Start: Recoil Start
- Alternator: None
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes (Low oil sensor may have to be disconnected to prevent engine stops during angled operation equipment like tillers.)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.2 Quart
- Shaft Size: 3/4"Dx2-7/16"L
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 48.02
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- Same mounting as the 5 and 6 hp Briggs L-head. Mounting base is 3-1/8"x6-3/8", 3-9/16" Bolt Circle on side of engine or 2 9/16" square pattern around the shaft.
- Auxiliary PTO shaft is 1/2"Dx1-1/8"L, 1/8" woodruff style key, no tapped hole in end of PTO shaft. This shaft is shorter than the normal 1.5" PTO shaft found on most tillers.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.