6.5hp Briggs & Stratton XR950 Professional Series Engine, Horizontal 1" x 3-5/32" Shaft, OHV, Muffler, Stop Switch, 3 qt Fuel Tank
Standard Shipping Charge: $44.99
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series
- Ball Bearing
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Engine Displacement (cc): 208
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Alternator: None
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes (Low oil sensor may have to be disconnected to prevent engine stops during angled operation equipment like tillers.)
- Shaft Size: 1"Dx3-5/32"L
- Muffler: Included
- Throttle Type: Manual
- Choke Type: Manual
- Length: 11.3"
- Height: 14.9"
- Width: 14.4"
- Shaft Height above Mounting Base: 4.16"
- Item Dry Weight: 35.5
- Shipping Rate Weight: 44.38
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: China
- Item cannot be shipped to these states: California
Notes and Warnings
- This is the same physical size as the 6.5HP Intek OHV engines
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.