6.5hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 200 Series Engine, Horizontal 1"x2-7/8" Keyed Shaft, Integrated Cyclonic Air Cleaner, Recoil Start, Transport Guard
Standard Shipping Charge: $37.99
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Alternator: None
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes (Low oil sensor may have to be disconnected to prevent engine stops during angled operation equipment like tillers.)
- Oil type: Synthetic 5W-30, 10W-30
- Shaft Size: 1"Dx2-7/8"L
- Muffler: Included
- Throttle Type: Manual
- Choke Type: Manual
- Length: 14.8"
- Height: 14.2"
- Width: 11.4"
- Shipping Rate Weight: 47
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: China
Notes and Warnings
- 1/4" straight keyway, 3/8"-24 tapped hole
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Picture is of a similar item, but not of the exact item being sold.