190cc 875 Professional Series Briggs & Stratton Engine, Vertical 25mmx3-5/32" Shaft, Recoil Start, CPSC Blade Brake
Standard Shipping Charge: $34.99
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series
- 8.75 ft-lbs
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Mounting: Vertical
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Alternator: None
- Shaft Size: 25mmDx3-5/32"L
- Muffler: Included
- Throttle Type: Fixed
- Choke Type: Automatic
- Length: 9.4"
- Height: 15.6"
- Width: 12.8"
- Item Dry Weight: 25
- Shipping Rate Weight: 33.5
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: United States
Notes and Warnings
- 2 #605 woodruff key slots, 1/4" straight keyway, 3/8"-24 tapped hole
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.