875 Series Vertical 7/8"x1-13/16" Shaft, Professional OHV, Recoil Start, Ready Start, Fixed Throttle, Heavy Flywheel, EU Emissions label, Briggs & Stratton Engine *CANNOT BE SOLD IN THE UNITED STATES*
Standard Shipping Charge: $35.99
- Briggs & Stratton Intek Series
- 8.75 ft-lbs
- Heavy Flywheel
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Mounting: Vertical
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Heavy Flywheel: Yes
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Oil Capacity: 5/8 Quart
- Oil type: Synthetic 5W-30, 10W-30
- Shaft Size: 7/8"Dx1-13/16"L
- Muffler: Included
- Length: 9.5"
- Height: 17.5"
- Width: 12.85"
- Shipping Rate Weight: 42.1
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: United States
- Item cannot be shipped to these states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Notes and Warnings
- Not for sale in the US
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.