23hp Intek Vertical Conversion kit fits John Deere 265, 275, GT262, GT275 tractors, 1-1/8" Shaft, Briggs & Stratton Engine
Standard Shipping Charge: $139.99
- Complete Engine Repower Kit
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Vertical
- Electric Start: Electric Start
- Alternator: 16 Amp
- Oil Capacity: 1-7/8 Quart
- Oil type: Synthetic 5W-30, 10W-30
- Fuel Pump: Yes
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Shaft Size: 1-1/8"Dx4-5/16"L
- Muffler: Included
- Length: 18.75"
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 17.75"
- Shipping Rate Weight: 151
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- Replaces the Kawasaki engine that came in the tractors this kit is designed for.
- This kit will come with an oil filter, if you have a raised frame tractor, the oil filter may not fit.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Small Engine Warehouse has designed and assembled each engine kit to match as closely as possible to the original installation. However, some adapting during installation should be expected.
Fits These Models
- John Deere 265,275,GT262,GT275 Riding Mowers