25hp Briggs & Stratton Professional Series Engine, Vertical 1-1/8"x4-5/16" Shaft, Electric Start, 16 Amp Alternator, ReadyStart
Standard Shipping Charge: $69.99
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Vertical
- Starter Type: Electric Start
- Alternator: 9 Amp
- Oil Capacity: w/o filter: 60 ounces with filter: 64 ounces
- Oil type: Synthetic 5W-30 or 10W-30
- Fuel Pump: Yes
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Shaft Size: 1-1/8"Dx4-5/16"L
- Muffler: Not Included
- Throttle Type: Remote
- Choke Type: Automatic
- Length: 18.75"
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 17.75"
- Shipping Rate Weight: 91.63
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: United States
Notes and Warnings
- PTO 1/4" straight keyway, 7/16"-20 tapped hole
- Includes Afterfire Solenoid
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Picture is of a similar item, but not of the exact item being sold.