24hp Intek, Vertical 1"x3-5/32" Keyed Shaft, Fuel Pump, 9 Amp Alternator, Electric Start, Choke-A-Matic (single cable for throttle and choke) Briggs & Stratton Engine
Standard Shipping Charge: $69.99
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Vertical
- Engine Displacement (cc): 724
- Starter Type: Electric Start
- Alternator: 9 Amp
- Oil Capacity: w/o filter: 60 ounces with filter: 64 ounces
- Oil type: Synthetic 5W-30 or 10W-30
- Fuel Pump: Yes
- Shaft Size: 1"Dx3-5/32"L
- Muffler: Not Included
- Length: 18.75"
- Height: 13.5"
- Width: 17.75"
- Shipping Rate Weight: 90.46
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: United States
Notes and Warnings
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
Fits These Models
- Riding Mower