23hp OHV V-Twin Comes with kit to fit into a John Deere 70 Skid Loader Briggs & Stratton Engine, Briggs & Stratton
Standard Shipping Charge: $139.99
- Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Series
- Oil Filter & Cooler
- Complete Engine Repower Kit
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Engine Displacement (cc): 627
- Electric Start: Electric Start
- Alternator: 16 Amp
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 Quart w/o Oil Filter, 1.48 w oil filter
- Oil type: SAE 10w-30
- Fuel Pump: Yes
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 151
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- Replaces the Onan engine that is no longer available If you buy our Briggs conversion kit for this loader you need to know that your oil pressure gauge will not work with it! We have yet to figure out how to make this work.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Small Engine Warehouse has designed and assembled each engine kit to match as closely as possible to the original installation. However, some adapting during installation should be expected.
Fits These Models
- John Deere 70 Skid Loader