23hp Vanguard, Horizontal Shaft, Replaces Kohler in Cub Cadet 1810, 1811, 1812, 1860, 1861, 1862, 1872, 1882 Briggs Stratton Engine, Briggs & Stratton
Standard Shipping Charge: $139.99
- Complete Engine Repower Kit
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Electric Start: Electric Start
- Alternator: 16 Amp
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes (Low oil sensor may have to be disconnected to prevent engine stops during angled operation equipment like tillers.)
- Oil Capacity: 1.16 Quart w/o Oil Filter, 1.48 w oil filter
- Oil type: SAE 10w-30
- Fuel Pump: Yes
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 151
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- Replaces the Kohler engine that is no longer available A new muffler is included Mounting brackets to bolt it down to your existing holes are included. A flywheel drive adapter to bolt your pulley up to is included. An oil drain valve is included.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
- Small Engine Warehouse has designed and assembled each engine kit to match as closely as possible to the original installation. However, some adapting during installation should be expected.
Fits These Models
- Cub Cadet 1811,1812,1860,1861,1862,1872,1882