10hp (14.5 ft-lbs) Briggs & Stratton XR1450 Series Engine, Horizontal 1"x3-31/64" Keyed Shaft, Recoil Start, Low Oil Shutdown
Standard Shipping Charge: $55.99
- Briggs & Stratton XR1450 Series
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Engine Displacement (cc): 306
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Alternator: None
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes (Low oil sensor may have to be disconnected to prevent engine stops during angled operation equipment like tillers.)
- Oil Capacity: 1-1/4 Quart
- Oil type: Synthetic 5W-30, 10W-30
- Shaft Size: 1"Dx3-31/64"L
- Muffler: Included
- Throttle Type: Manual
- Choke Type: Manual
- Length: 12.6"
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 17"
- Shaft Height above Mounting Base: 5.25"
- Item Dry Weight: 58
- Shipping Rate Weight: 70.5
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: China
Notes and Warnings
- Crankshaft with 1/4" straight keyway, 7/16"-20 tapped hole
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.