1150 Series Horizontal 1"x2-29/32" Shaft, Fuel Tank, Muffler, Recoil Start, 1/2"x1-1/8" Auxiliary PTO Shaft, Briggs & Stratton Engine
Standard Shipping Charge: $35.99
- 11.5 ft-lbs
- Auxiliary PTO shaft
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Engine Displacement (cc): 250
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Alternator: None
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Included
- Shaft Size: 1"Dx2-29/32"L
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 43
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: China
Notes and Warnings
- Same mounting as the 5 and 6 hp Briggs L-head. Mounting base is 3-1/8"x6-3/8", 3-9/16" Bolt Circle on side of engine or 2 9/16" square pattern around the shaft.
- Auxiliary PTO shaft is 1/2"Dx1-1/8"L, 1/8" woodruff style key, no tapped hole in end of PTO shaft. This shaft is shorter than the normal 1.5" PTO shaft found on most tillers.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.