1150 Series Briggs & Stratton Engine, Horizontal Tapered Shaft for MTD Chippers, Fuel Tank, Muffler, Recoil Start
Standard Shipping Charge: $44.99
- Briggs & Stratton XR1150 Series
- 11.5 ft-lbs
- 1150 Series
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Engine Displacement (cc): 250
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Alternator: None
- Fuel Tank Capacity: Included
- Shaft Size: MTD Tapered
- Muffler: Included
- Shipping Rate Weight: 42.7
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Notes and Warnings
- Same physical size block as the ones previously sold as 7.5hp.
- Same mounting as the 5hp and 6 hp Briggs, 3 1/8" x 6 3/8", 3-9/16" Bolt Circle on side of engine or 2 9/16" square pattern around the shaft.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.