8.5 ft-lbs Briggs & Stratton 850 Professional Series Engine, Vertical 7/8x3-5/32" Shaft, Oil Filter, Recoil Start, Fuel Tank, Stationary Throttle
Standard Shipping Charge: $30.99
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series
- 8.5 ft-lbs
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Sleeved Bore: Yes
- Mounting: Vertical
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Alternator: None
- Oil Filter: Yes
- Shaft Size: 7/8"Dx3-5/32"L
- Muffler: Included
- Throttle Type: Fixed
- Choke Type: Automatic
- Length: 9.4"
- Height: 15.6"
- Width: 12.8"
- Item Dry Weight: 25
- Shipping Rate Weight: 35
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: United States
Notes and Warnings
- The shaft has 2 woodruff keys.
- Ball bearing in sump housing.
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.