163cc Briggs & Stratton 725EXI Series Engine, Vertical 7/8" x 3-5/32" Keyed Shaft, Recoil Start, Ready Start System, Heavy Flywheel
Standard Shipping Charge: $27.99
- Briggs & Stratton 725 EXi Series
- 7.25 ft-lbs
- Valve Type: Overhead Valve
- Mounting: Vertical
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163
- Heavy Flywheel: Yes
- Starter Type: Recoil Start
- Alternator: None
- Shaft Size: 7/8"Dx3-5/32"L
- Muffler: Included
- Throttle Type: Fixed
- Choke Type: Automatic
- Length: 14"
- Height: 10"
- Width: 12"
- Shipping Rate Weight: 29.2
- Product Condition: New
- Warranty: 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Manufacturer Country: United States
Notes and Warnings
- PTO 3/16 keyway, 2x #505 woodruff keyways
- PTO 3/8-24 drilled and tapped
- The gross power rating is measured in accordance with SAE J1995 at 3600 rpm (without the muffler and air filter in place). Torque values are derived at 2600 rpm. Actual power output for the engine installed in the final machine will vary depending on numerous factors, including the operating speed of the engine in application, environmental conditions, maintenance, and other variables.
Fits These Models
- Pressure Washer, Log Splitter